Monday, August 27, 2007

Changes

So I'm on week two of the new position. I'm absolutely loving it (well as much as you can love work!). I'm constantly busy and the days go by really fast and there is pretty much zero stress! Yes there is pressure to do things quickly and efficiently, but that is stress that is expected. There is no added stress, no unnecessary drama, no negativity!!!! I've been at work about 5 minutes early every day. For those of you that know me well, this is a HUGE accomplishment. But I haven't even had to work at it to get here on time. I no longer dread going to work so I find it easier to get out of bed and get ready in the morning. I also come home after work in a good mood and still have motivation to do things around the house and am much more pleasant to Michael (I was quite grouchy from the last job). So all of that is going great. This saturday my roommate Maxeen is moving out and Michael and I are moving in together in to the apartment that is currently occupied by myself and Maxeen. I am definitely looking forward to the move! I absolutely love him and look forward to waking up together every morning in OUR bed. =) So all is good in my world.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR NEW JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never seen you come home so happy until you moved to your new job. I can't wait for Friday! It is going to be awesome and I am sooo looking forward to living with you! I love you!

8/28/2007 10:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home