Tuesday, July 03, 2007

And It Continues

Things are still going good. We won both of our games last week, that was awesome. The girls have worked so hard and I've had a blast coaching them this year. Tryouts are all set for next year and I've talked to quite a few girls that are interested so that is cool! Things are going GREAT with Michael. The girls are in town for their summer visit and it has been really good seeing them. We went to the zoo Sunday, that was fun but wore me out! Last night Tay helped me pick out some new fish, I might take a picture of the fish tank and post it on here. I got two sharks named Suicide and Cutter (they jumped out of the net on to the floor, this happened a couple times, that's where the suicide stuff came in). Then the two "sucker fish" as Taylor called them are called Jolly and Rancher. The cat fish are Catnip and Meow. And the dragon fish is George Jr (named after the deceased George). They are cool and seem very active. Tomorrow is the 4th of July, we'll be sure to see some fireworks so that will be cool. I think the only thing I have to complain about is that I'm sick, yuck! I've had a stupid sore throat for almost 2 weeks now. But that will get better soon, I just have to be good about taking meds. Well, that's about it for my update. Happy 4th of July!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. It has been absolutely wonderful! Seeing you and Taylor together again have been a dream of mine and it has been great. It is noce to see that the kids are getting to enjoy our time together and that you are a vital part of that. You are my family and we will hopefully enjoy a wonderful future together as a family! I love you!

7/05/2007 11:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You too! So many "happy thoughts" on your blog as well. I am so excited for you guys. Keep smiling. :-)

7/05/2007 12:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home