Tuesday, May 22, 2007

First

So, I had my first pitching lesson in my new building! Woohoo! I don't have all the netting up, but I do have a big net behind the catcher. That worked out perfect. It was just so nice to be in my own place. This also was my first time working with this pitcher. She did pretty well. Hopefully I'll get the net up this weekend (I'm waiting for it to be delivered). My dad and Michael put the carpeting in on Sunday this past weekend. I was there, but wasn't much help. It's amazing how just a little carpet changes the whole look of the place. Now I just need to get in there and clean the bathroom, it's pretty gross. We're thinking about getting some cheap tile and putting that in the bathroom to finish it off. It definitely needs something. I have a lot of ideas for the place, but am going to keep it simple at first, not get overwhelmed with the look of the place and worry more about the function of it first. But, I am super excited about getting it and look forward to less drive time!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home