Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Ready Or Not, It Has Begun

My girls had their first tournament last weekend. They took everyone by suprise (even themselves) and we got 2nd place. It was a fun weekend. I will be posting pictures soon. Because of a deal made with the girls, Scott and Michael wore purple and yellow wigs on Monday, looked like mullets! Too bad I didn't get a picture of that! Although, I should be nice, I'm sure this one is going to come back to haunt me. Although, my car was t.p.'ed at the sleepover. Monday night started League play for the girls, we played the other two Shockers teams and we tied them both! I hate ending in a tie! Slow pitch season started Sunday night. I of course let one go between my legs. It's so much easier to tell the girls what to do, I'm getting too old to play for myself. I am excited for our Friday night slow pitch game this week. We have new people this year, should be a fun year. I just have to get through this week and next week (Finals!) and then summer break will officially be here for me. Yay!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home